Rice can really save your WET mobile phone.


YEA, ITS TRUE. RICE IS THE SALVATORE.

Rice + Mobile Phone = Doctor for your Phone life.

I was inspired to write this article after I dropped my phone into water and I have nothing better than scrolling in INSTAGRAM to do.

 As I mentioned this morning I thought to give my phone a swim into water that was in the dining table as he had never tried that amazing thing of cooling. 10 hours ago, I took my phone from service after it had the screen cracked and after that I accidentally dropped it into water.
By miracle, some drops of water flowed into my screen. I was not worried for my phone as it was still living but I wanted to be sure.  Some of my friends told me that these techniques had worked fine for them and they have returned their rich phones into life.

Just to mention, I have a MICROSOFT LUMIA 535 a low-end cheap phone that fulfill the criteria for being a smartphone.

LET’S GET RID OF THESE MOTIVATION WORDS AND GET INTO THE THING YOU SHOULD DO IF YOU EXPERIENCE THIS SITUATION.
  • Steps:
  • 1- After you have your phone wet, quickly remove the battery from it (If it has one) or just turn it off if it has a non-removable battery.
  • 2-Check in your kitchen for something like a bowl closed upside.
  • 3-Put your phone altogether into the bowl dissembled (or just the phone in the case of non-removable battery).
  • 4-Close the bowl.
  • 5-It is recommended to let your phone into the bowl for about 10-24 hours but you can look at the situation if you are impatient like me. Recommended is 1 day, 24 hours.
  • 6-After 1 day (recommended)  pull your phone of the bowl and clean it from the rice.
  • 7-Turn on your phone to give him the life back.
Some photos from my experience.
HOPE THIS TECHNIQUE IS A LIFE SAVIOR AND IT SAVES YOUR PHONE. SEE YOU IN OTHER POSTS.

written by : KLEVIS XHYRA
via : WWW




EmoticonEmoticon